Maui Vacation Rental AdvisorWhether you're vacationing in Hawaii with Rentals Maui or just dreaming of visiting, Maui Vacation Rental Advisor will keep you current with island news, events, activities, area spotlights and more. Be sure to subscribe! Mahalo!
January 31, 2016
Sweeping ocean views. Amazing sunsets. A calm, peaceful location from which to enjoy your Maui vacation. All this and more is yours at the fabulous Menehune Shores. One of our favorite South Maui properties, the Menehune Shores also gives guests the opportunity to enjoy a number of other exciting activities not found in many other Maui vacation rentals, including:
- Quick access to one of Maui's best stretches of White sand beach.
- Calm waters great for less experienced swimmers in the adjacent Kalepolepo Fish Pond.
- Perfectly situated just minutes away from the best golf, shopping, and dining South Maui has to offer.
- Spacious 2 bed/2 bath units comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests
- Great family friendly atmosphere.
January 24, 2016
Looking for a cozy Maui condo rental at a great price? Have a look at the Island Surf 407. On summer special from May Through August, the Island Surf 407 is one of the best vacation rental values in all of Maui; featuring a budget conscience price as well as many great amenities, including:
- Comfortable accommodations for up to three guests.
- Includes one King and one Sofa bed.
- Double Wide Lanai offering wonderful ocean views.
- Extra comfy new lanai lounge furniture.
- Steps away from Kihei's lively nightlife scene.
- Nearby many of Maui's best beaches.
- Well appointed full kitchen.
- Air conditioning and washer/dryer.
- On site pool, BBQ, and much more!
January 17, 2016
Our top Maui vacation rentals currently on special:
Location: Luana Kai #A-103
Comfortably accommodates up to 7 Guests
Special pricing starts at just: $190/night
Notable features: Spacious oceanfront complex in wonderful Kihei; centrally located with easy access to South Maui's best restaurants, beaches, activities, and much more!
Location: Wailea Elua #2110
Comfortably accommodates up to 5 Guests
Special pricing starts at just: $395/night
Notable features: Wailea's premier oceanfront property situated on the world famous Ulua Beach. Beautifully remodeled, spacious unit offers many upscale amenities available at only the best Maui vacation properties.
Location: Kihei Bay Vista #D-208
Comfortably accommodates up to 4 Guests
Special pricing starts at just: $79/night
Notable features: A quaint, centrally located vacation rental with quick access to nearby Kihei beaches, shopping, and much more.
January 10, 2016
With so many fantastic Maui vacation condo rentals to choose from, deciding on the right one for you can at times be a challenge. For this reason, we like to showcase the great experiences our valued guests have at our rentals, in their own words. Take, for example, some of what guests at one of our favorite properties, the Palms at Wailea, had to say about their recent stay:
If you too would like to book a stay at the wonderful Palms at Wailea, view our available rentals and hit "Book Now" on your favorite one today! Mahalo!
December 31, 2015
What better way to celebrate the New Year than on Maui! If you haven't booked your Maui vacation rental for 2016 yet, have a look at one of our guests' favorite rentals: the Wailea Ekolu 501. Some of what makes the Wailea Ekolu such a fantastic place to stay while on Maui:
- One of the most sought after properties in all of Wailea.
- Conveniently nestled on the Wailea Golf Course.
- Quiet, private atmosphere.
- Comfortably accommodates up to four guests.
- Heated on site swimming pool.
- Panoramic ocean and sunset views!
- Option for private grilling on condo lanai.
- Short walk from the beautiful Ulua and Mokapu beaches, as well as the Wailea Tennis club.
- Recently renovated and equipped with a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and much more.
Ready to book your stay at the Wailea Ekolu? Contact Rentals Maui and reserve your Maui condo today. Mahalo!
- January 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (4)
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (5)
- September 2015 (4)
- August 2015 (3)
- July 2015 (4)
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (5)
- April 2015 (4)
- March 2015 (3)
- February 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (4)
- December 2014 (4)
- November 2014 (4)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (4)
- July 2014 (5)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (4)
- March 2014 (4)
- February 2014 (4)
- January 2014 (4)
- December 2013 (4)
- November 2013 (4)
- October 2013 (4)
- September 2013 (5)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (4)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (5)
- February 2013 (4)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (5)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (4)
- August 2012 (5)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (5)
- May 2012 (4)
- April 2012 (4)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (4)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (5)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (5)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (3)