Terms & Conditions
The following terms supersede any conflicting payment terms that may appear on VRBO, FlipKey, or any other website with one exception: if your reservation was made through Booking.com, please see Booking.com for payment and cancellation terms.
Maui is currently under a mandatory 10-day quarantine for visitors coming from outside Hawaii. Click here for further information.
HOW TO AVOID QUARANTINE
TRAVELERS VACCINATED IN THE UNITED STATES: Starting July 8, 2021, travelers vaccinated in the US and who are fully vaccinated shall not be subject to quarantine. Traveler will need one of the following vaccination records as proof of vaccination: a CDC COVID-19 vaccination card, VAMS (Vaccine Administration Management System) printout, or DOD Form DD 2766C. Vaccine data must be entered on the traveler's record on Hawaii Safe Travels digital platform at travel.hawaii.gov. Traveler must bring the original proof of vaccine when them when they travel. More information can be found at https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/faqs/.
INTER-ISLAND TRAVELERS: Persons traveling between islands do not need to create a trip itinerary on Hawaii Safe Travels, take a COVID-19 test, or quarantine, regardless of their vaccination status or where they were vaccinated.
ALL OTHER TRAVELERS: A negative COVID-19 test is required in order to travel to Hawaii. The test must be taken within 72 hours before my flight to Hawaii departs and it must be performed by a Hawaii travel partner and be an FDA-Approved NAAT test from a CLIA certified laboratory. Travel partners are found at https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/. I must receive my negative test result before I board the final leg of my flight to Hawaii. If I don't receive my negative test result before I board the final leg of my flight to Hawaii, I will need to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days or the length of my stay, whichever is shorter. Quarantine is not available in (Property.Name).
DEPOSIT, PAYMENT, AND CANCELLATION:
- A 30% deposit is due at time of booking.
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
- Travel insurance, if purchased, is payable in advance and is non-refundable after the initial 14-day "free look."
- We accept payment on Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards.
- Bookings cancelled at least 30 days before the start of stay will receive a 100% refund less the $70 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Bookings cancelled at least 14 days before the start of stay will receive a 50% refund less the $70 non-refundable reservation fee.
- If the reservation is cancelled within 14 days of arrival, there shall be no refund.
- The cancellation policy shall remain in effect even if a traveler tests positive for COVID-19, does not receive their test result before the final leg of their flight to Hawaii, or is turned away at the airport due to fever or other symptoms.
- Should COVID-19 restrictions be imposed in your local region or Hawaii after final payment and up until any portion of your stay, you may provide proof of such restriction and reschedule your stay up to 365 days out from your arrival date.
- Christmas holiday rates are slightly higher. Contact the Rentals Maui office for details.
- You will be charged for any Hawaii General Excise Tax (GET), and/or Transit Accommodations Tax (TAT) that is due. Tax rates are set by the State of Hawaii and are subject to change without notice.
TO AVOID FRAUD: Rentals Maui's office is located in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii. Our email address is email@example.com. We do not have offices in any foreign country. We do not advertise our vacation rentals on Craigslist. We will never require payment by wire transfer or Western Union. Bottom line is: if you receive an email offer on one of our vacation rentals and it seems too good to be true, it probably is. If in doubt, call our office at 1-808-879-2700 or toll free at 1-800-808-3138.
Travel Insurance can be purchased with your reservation: VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE: Red Sky Sun Trip Preserver Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Travel insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances--such as illness, injury, mandatory evacuation, or job loss--that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants. For more information please go to: trippreserver.com.
For 3-bedroom units check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is at 10:00 AM. For all other units, check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Due to housekeeping requirements, we do not have flexibility to offer late check-outs or early check-ins. Be sure to keep this in mind when making your flight arrangements. If you are in the unit before check-in time on your arrival day or after check-out time on your departure day, there will be a charge equal to one night's rent plus tax.
Credit Card On File: A credit card must be on file and will be charged to cover excess cleaning and related expenses.
NO SMOKING: The Hawaii legislature enacted State Law 295, effective November 16, 2006, which prohibits smoking in all enclosed or partially enclosed areas open to the public. All Rentals Maui Inc. units are subject to this new law. Rentals Maui will keep your credit card information on file. If a smoking violation occurs, a fine of $500.00 will be charged to your credit card.
Note: We will make every effort to reserve the unit that you have selected; however we reserve the right to move you to a similar unit should your selected unit become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
Tax rates are set by the State of Hawaii and are subject to change without notice.