Imagine having the most mouth-watering seafood available right at your fingertips. Picture yourself dining against a beautiful ocean backdrop eating fresh fish that was caught just offshore while watching whales jump high above the shoreline. Can you see it? That’s life on Maui, and if you’re a seafood lover and are looking for the best restaurants to dine at during your next vacation stay in Hawaii, then take a look at this list of Top 5 Seafood Places on Maui.
- Merriman’s: Oh, yes. Merriman’s. Perhaps you’ve heard of it, but if you haven’t then you’ll be happy to know that this is one of the best restaurants in all of Maui. Merriman’s sits on a bluff located on the island’s west side in Kapalua and has an incredible 180-degree view of the majestic Kapalua Bay. More than 90 percent of the restaurant’s menu items are sourced locally and you will be happy to know that includes the fish. Don’t forget to check out their website to explore the tasty menu.
- Duke’s Beach House: Duke’s restaurants are famous for their menus and the Duke’s Beach House on Maui is no exception. Try some fresh Opakapaka, a’u, or mahi mahi, caught fresh and made fresh every day. And you can’t beat the view. Duke’s Beach House is located right on the ocean at Honua Kai Resort & Spa. Eat a great meal and go for a romantic walk on the beach after. Enjoy!
- Mala Ocean Tavern: In the mood for some fresh ahi or some oyster shooters? Then Mala Ocean Tavern is the right one for you. Try the ahi bolognese pasta or the fresh island fish sandwich and end it with a signature cocktail. This local establishment has character, good food, a great view, and friendly service to top it all off!
- Paia Fish Market: Paia Fish Market is a fan-favorite. With locations in Paia, Kihei, and in Lahaina, there’s not ever a time of day where this local establishment doesn’t have a line out the door. Enough said. Check out the menu on their website and make sure to plan enough time to order.
- Duo Steak & Seafood: If you’re interested in some incredible fine dining and seafood, then Duo Steak & Seafood at the beautiful Four Seasons Resort is a perfect fit for you. Enjoy artisan dishes by award-winning chefs with the freshest of ingredients. Book a reservation today.
We hope you enjoyed learning about some of the best seafood restaurants in Maui and check some of them out during your next trip to Maui. If you’re still looking for a place to stay during your next Hawaii vacation, then give Rentals Maui a call today! We have a wide selection of South Maui accommodations to choose from including oceanfront condos in Maui, and larger vacation rentals like our 2 Bedroom condos for rent and 3 bedroom condo rentals. Let us help you book your next vacation on Maui today!